31.7.12

Done: Start a business

Ever since my senior year, I've been looking into starting my own business.

Right now I have two on going projects, but the one that's started is called Spirit Ink. I think i've talked about it before; but I just wanted to further explain what i've learned because for the last few weeks, it's taken over my life.


It's a (con)temporary tattoo company with cute designs fit for the more fashionista group of girls!

I learned so many things ever since I started it with my friend.
It's only been going since April, but the amount of work and stress that I've endured seems unbelievable.
I mean I figured that it would be a lot of work, but really.. wow.

I had to basically teach myself (with the help of the interweb!) how to build a website, which let me tell you is SO FUCKIN HARD without the knowledge of this foreign language called HTML.
many many nervous breakdowns over this one.
Also, even though starting a business with a friend or friends could be really great since there's that underlying trust to begin with, but it may or may not end up being that fairy tale "best friends starting a business together and on a road to crazy success and live happily ever after."

This project has taught me more about responsibility and relationships than school could have ever taught me.
I'm so damn proud of it, and I still have faith that this will work.
And IF it doesn't pan out the way I am hoping and believing, then I will pick myself up and move onto my next project.

I won't give up.

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment