6.7.12

Fun: FaceTime with the bff

Okay, it's really not that big of a deal to most people.
But, for a person who has used FT once since she got her iphone in October of 2011, it is a big deal!! Especially because my bff is in Paris at the moment.
Technology these days... just AMAHZING!

I mean since shes usually away for most year in Boston due to school, I haven't felt much different about her lack of presence. But, I'm excited that she's coming back in 4 days!

And I'm also glad that she's excited to come back to Cali!

This was when I visited her in Boston! (:
I miss the food and just the whole trip was amazing!!

We are planning on road tripping across the country (kinda) to TX and LA!?
hopefully, that works out!!!!!! fingers crossed.

But, we are both pretty broke... :(
wahhhhhh.

Well I think it'll all be fine one way or another, but I really hope the road trip works out.
It feels like this summer would be the ideal time to do something like this.

BFFL,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment