20.7.12

Thoughts: the tragedy in CO

I am against guns. Always was, always will be.

I'm sure many will agree, but killing our own kind is pointless and wrong.
I can't say killing all things is pointless and wrong since that would be quite hypocritical of me, the meat-eater.

Ideally, I would be a vegetarian, but my selfish mind says no.

What's the point of killing anyone?
What do you gain from killing people?

I actually agree with the batman on this point--no killing.

It seems so unreal that a person killed and injured a bunch of innocent strangers for no reason.
But, it happened, and that scares me.

I try to live without hurting or pissing off people, mostly because I believe in Karma.
It makes me sad and scared that sometimes it doesn't matter what I do.

I really wish that there was some ways to heal the emotional wounds the families of the murdered and wounded.
I ultimately wish that there was some ways to bring back those the world lost in any senseless killing.


Along with so many people, I watched the midnight premiere of the Dark Knight Rises.
I actually watched the trilogy all in a row in theater for the Dark Knight Trilogy thing.
So, 9 hours in the theater.
I've done it for HP7&8 with the boyfriend. Kinda became a tradition.

The movie was awesome.

But, overall, the movie theater or just watching movies are supposed to be a way to escape from the harsh realities that make life a bit difficult. Movies are supposed to provide a sanctuary.
With this tragedy, that luxury has been taken away, along with so many other securities that we took for granted and that we should be able to take for granted.

Sincerely,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment