8.5.12

About me: I'm terrible at grieving

I am a great listener.
I empathize too much usually.
I take a great pride in the fact that I am a good "therapist."

But, one thing I cannot deal with is death.

I just can't understand it. It doesn't register in my head.

I am overall not great at grieving or accepting loss.

I just push down the feeling? I usually just avoid talking about it.
It awkwards me out.

I hate it.

My mom's friend's passing.

I kept trying to justify it, but I guess I was just denying the fact?
I DON'T KNOW.

this overload of emotions is making me annoyed and sad.

I do not like it.

If that makes me immature, so be it.
I will never deal with grief well.
I don't want to deal with it well.
I wish I never have to deal with it personally.
knock on wood.

peeved,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment