6.5.12

Fun #3: Read Magazines

Sounds simple, right?

Well, I still have my last month's Real Simple magazine hiding away in my car. So, no. not that simple.

So, after tomorrow's finals, I will go to the bookstore to sell my hateful textbooks, and if I do end up getting money for my books, I will proudly buy myself magazines of all kinds and READ THEM.

Well, after I research about the companies I am interviewing for on Tuesday, and THEN I will read them lol. YEAH!

Just the sheer thought of being done with school is just too exciting for me to even study for my finals HAHAHA. not that I needed any excuse to not want to study.

I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS EDUCATION THING! until I am crazy enough to decide that I would like to go to grad school.

Just 40+ pages of information crammed into my crying brain.
:'(

What magazines should I get?
Probably Vogue, Elle, this month's real simple, Harper's Bazaar?
OH, a home decorating one, even though for my purposes, blogs are a better bet.

Excited,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment