16.5.12

Done #7: Make shorts

Yes, it is out of order, but I just uploaded my pictures.

I just wanted to showcase my new shorts!
I wish I had taken a picture of the jeans before getting demolished, but I did not think of it. oh welpz :(


Sorry for the hue, but my room was dark when I took the picture.

Basically I made marks on the legs and cut the legs off.
Then, I made A LOT of adjustments.
It was soooo difficult to make both legs even.

Then, I got a tong to pull the ends to make them look fringed (I recommend doing it outside since there was a lot of lint flying around the room).
After I was done destroying the ends, I poured bleach on the pants (of course after protecting the floor with a trashbag).
Since this particular pair of jeans was grey, it didn't take long to bleach them to this state. I actually quite like the uneven bleaching! But, my friend who had dark washed jeans had to keep the bleach on for a while; and even then, it was hard to tell the bleached part.

And the final step is to wash the shorts in the washer & dry them in the dryer!

Mine smelled like chlorine and swimming pools.. haha
But, I really like how they turned out!
They ARE a bit shorter then I would have liked since during the adjusting phase I went a bit crazy with the cutting.

But, it was exciting hahaha
(:

who wears short shorts?

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment