11.5.12

Done #5 & 6: Graduate from college! & ask my fav prof for a hug! lol

Yes, I did my 4 years of school. Fun but mostly a drag. I was getting really sick and tired of reading and writing about topics that did not interest me enough.

But, I DID IT!

Amazingly, I got through college! hahaha many times I would cry to myself or to others about my hatred and doubt.
But, today was my graduation, and I am glad.

I first resisted going to the grad. One of the most hateful events, in my opinion, is graduation. I hate it.

But, my parents insisted that I go, so I did.

Lovely Jenn and Sunny came, too! haha so thankful! (:

But, I honestly wasn't that excited the morning of or the week leading up to the graduation.
I was nervous and anxious. I was like.. what's the point? omg I won't know anyone. omg what if I look stupid? and just so many, now I realize, useless worries.

When I got there, I found a friend that I knew from class yay!
And Katie and Andrew just hung out with me in the line. haha 

But, before we entered the Shrine Auditorium, my heart was just racing.

Then, my favorite professor spoke (: <3 Lamy!

And people started getting called to the stage in this endless drone, then it was my turn!

By the time I stood up from my seat (even before that) I decided that I will ask Lamy for a hug. HAHA I knew it would be a weird thing maybe? But, I figured if not now, WHEN?

So, of course, this prof guy (that I don't even know), butchered my last name.. ugh. but that wasn't even a problem.

When I walked up to Lamy (our vice dean), he said, where have you been???
omggggggg he remembered me! hah!!! well, or not, but I'm just going to tell myself that he does.
and I immediately said CAN I HAVE A HUG? lol embarrassing, hindsight. but, he said of course! and gave me a hug. Then an awkward picture moment pursued, then I walked off, and Lamy said, Keep in touch! I said ok!!!!
lol

God. I am weird. But, I have some serious professor crushes. lol If you know me at all, you should know this.

Something about teachers/professors and their charisma, intelligence, and authority just GET TO ME.

anyways, then I was super happy that I got a hug and that I WAS OFFICIALLY A USC GRADUATE!
haha

stole from Jenn


Soon after, the graduation ended, and my family and friends and I went to Fogo de Chao and stuffed ourselves until we were KOed. (:

I am exhausted from multiple adrenaline rushes and just.. everything.
But, I'm still going to make more of my day!

craycray!

graduated,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment