6.5.12

OFD #1: Actually punch someone in the face

OFD: Only For Dreaming.

Yes, this blog is about actually doing things and not pushing things off. BUT, i'm also going to start a list that I just will not be able to do, but REALLY want to.

don't we all wish that sometimes we can just PUNCH someone in the face when they are being extra annoying? That fine line of annoying and tolerable has been crossed?

I probably feel this one too many times, but sometimes people just need to know that they are being "punchable."

HOWEVER, it is illegal to just punch people in the face (unless it's a fight that's being televised.. ugh so archaic. can I just express my dislike for MMA? my bf looooooves it. I, on the contrary to this post lol, dislike violence very much).

ALSO, I really hate physical violence. I avoid watching war-related, gangster/mafia-related movies, except for medieval stuff (but even then it's mostly just LOTR. I love LOTR).

AND, it would hurt ME to punch someone.. and I hate inflicting pain onto myself (sounds like common sense, but you would be surprised how many people don't mind pain.. like getting actual tattoos.. REALLY? I saw my friend getting it once, and it looked pretty damn painful and bloody).

But, seriously, sometimes I just really wish I can actually punch the annoying person in the face.

That's all,

Hayon

P.S. I am probably PMSing, and I have 2 finals on Monday that I have not been studying for even though I was "studying." UGH LIFE! yes yes some people have it harder, but being a selfish biatch that I am right now, I just cannot think of other people's suffering as much as my own. definitely first world problem. :( I will care extra next week when I am free from education!

No comments:

Post a Comment