5.5.12

Meltdown

Ok. Meltdown is a bit dramatic, but I guess Chris doesn't call me a drama queen for no reason.

I have been experiencing my quarter-life crisis for quite some time now, especially after I realized that I am graduating with no particular plans and no particular goals.

After every dreadful graduations, I knew where I was going--next stage of school. duh. But, I am now graduating college in a week, and I am freaking out.

I don't know how other people are handling their grad realization, but I am handling it TERRIBLY.

My poor bf did not see this one coming, lol. poor guy. oops!

And of course, I was supposed to be "studying" for my finals which I cannot emphasize how little I care about them (even though at the same time I am stressed out beyond belief for.. so what a freakin' conundrum), which means I was on facebook and pinterest. And I said in my head (because I am alone in my room and avoid talking to myself just to prevent the onset of insanity), "I can totally do this at some point" when I came across studded blouse. And by "do," I meant I can totally stud up my old jean dress which I realized could look "hip" now thanks to the vintage trend.

Then, it hit me.

I say that ALL THE TIME, annoyingly.

I was so consumed by everything else in life that I forgot to just do things. Or maybe I never did things.

Not to toot my own horn here, but I am CREATIVE! I am FUN! I HAVE SKILLS! I CAN DO THINGS!

So in my finals delirium, I am starting this blog.
Because I am SICK of not finishing what I start (other than education and movies and books), I will make a "bucket list" of some sort. I really don't want to call it that because things that will be mentioned aren't really my "dying-to-do" list. it's more like "oh let's give myself some credit for doing the little things."

So, my love for crossing things off the list and my newfound passion to start and finish something a little extraordinary, I'm going to do this.

First one on the list - Blogging about something cool!

With hope and doubt,

Hayon

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR A NEW BLOG. Don't take this the wrong way - but I'm really glad you've changed your attitude. LIfe is too short, man. I made YOLO my motto a couple weeks ago and now, I can't look back.

    ReplyDelete