27.5.12

Done #13 - 15: Go to a cool Jazz club & play the settlers of Catan & Be in the middle of a restaurant fight

A busy day, it was!

Can't remember the details as clearly as I would like because it's been 3 days since this busy day... But, I can say for sure that I had fun!

Basically, the day started out with meeting up at Wes' house with Chris and obviously.. wesley.

Wesley drove (for the 3rd time, yes it is out of order.. whatever. throughout the day, he almost backed up into a man and cut someone off and pissed that person off lol. But, no harm done really)!

went to Rowland Heights for some Szechuan food (which I've never had before and was quite delicious but very very oily).
I think the place was called Shufeng something.. can't remember. But, that wasn't the important thing.

lol. So, we went inside, starving and excited.
Then, the hostess and two chinese lady customers started yelling. With us situated in the middle.
Like.. some serious SCREAMING AT EACH OTHER IN CHINESE. over bad service.. or something like that from what Wes deduced and what I deduced from their gestures.
I thought they were about to throw plates at each other.
Of course women screaming at each other just wasn't quite enough.
The chef (possibly the owner) came out from the kitchen and started yelling at the hostess (possibly for fighting with customers).
It was the most intense fight I have ever witnessed and it was quite hilarious and stressful at the same time.
I just thought it was pretty momentous lol.

But seriously.. don't mess with asian ladies. They do not give a fuck.

Anyways, then, we went to a tea place and played the Settlers of Catan.
OH EM GEE. SO MUCH FUN!
The geek inside me jumped up and down in joy!
It wasn't too hard to learn and so much fun to play.

Everyone needs to play this.

It's half strategy and half luck. You are basically trying to make colonies out of materials that you collect and what not.

I'm obviously not explaining this well at all, but just GO PLAY.

Then, we went home to eat dinner, but with a plan of meeting up later to go to Steamers - a jazz club!
So cooooool (:

I've never been to downtown Fullerton at night. (and I REFUSE to call it dtf. ugh)
I had NO IDEA what to wear. Ended up choosing a black shirt dress and flats.

A guitarist, a bassist, a drummer.

They were soooo suave. The whole ambiance was very lounge-y and relaxing.
Chris and Wes ordered drinks which I tried hahaha.
They were cocktail-heavy, rather than draft beer and what not.

After their performance, we left to go to Heroes since the guys REALLY wanted beer.

I got Shock Top. I like my beer mild lol. The guys like theirs hoppy and dark-ish? lol I have no idea. I am not a beer expert.

Then, we just talked. (: Great night!

Reminiscing,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment