11.5.12

About me: Judge free?

So, I did go sang my heart out and relieved stress talking to my friend.

We talked for like 4-5 hours? haha

It was nice to just tell her all the inner dialogues I have been having and things I felt terrible about. Some about my future, some about myself, and some about uncontrollable external situations.

It's nice to just have someone who won't judge you. She jokes that it's because her situation isn't much better so why judge? But, I feel the same. Well, I do judge, but strictly to myself. hahah I try not to show the judgment unless it gets REALLY bad. But, even then, if it doesn't affect my life, I probably won't tell you.

I believe in Karma, and I believe in a need for a civil society where people are polite and nice to each other and save their judging to themselves.

Definitely not saying that I am higher than thou (unless I am taller because I am tall. HAHA. yea.. jk).

And I may just hate for no reason lol.

But, i'm just saying when it comes to my friends, I want full support because I'll be my worst critic and I really don't need another one. And I give back in return. It's not such a bad deal, in my opinion.

Feeling a bit defensive,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment