8.5.12

Done #3: Read magazines

So, I finished my finals (one of which was the WORST FINAL I HAVE EVER TAKEN).

Drove home in traffic. yay!

Had delicious dinner thanks to my mama. (:

Then, actually went out to buy myself magazines, even though I was exhausted. I didn't want to cheat myself out of fun anymore than I already was with the excuse of exhaustion. lol

Bought two magazines.
English Home & Harper's Bazaar.

English Home: This cuteass interior decor magazine with the english romantic theme. love love love! inspired me to maybe stay with my wall color but just mess with the whole room and make it super romantic.

Harper's Bazaar: always love. haven't opened yet, but will soon! (:

It actually took me a while to decide. Nothing really stood out to me.

And I read the magazine when I got home! lol
It wasn't as EXCITING as I wanted since I was tired and the ambiance was a bit down due to a bad news from a family friend.

But, I did it.
So there,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment