21.5.12

Done #10: Impromptu Trip to Vegas!

I think I was just PMSing, but I was just really frustrated and annoyed with everything on Saturday.
So at midnight on Sunday, I asked my mom if we can just take a day trip to Vegas. haha

And she said yes!

Yay!

So, we (my mom, broho, me! dad had to work) left at 8 AM, and with a breakfast sandwich from Subway to satisfy my morning hunger.
After a grueling 4 hour drive, we got to vegas!

It was actually a relatively smooth drive thanks to good traffic and what not.
And it was not that busy on the strip either! yay (:

We ate at my favorite restaurant in vegas! - Mon Ami Gabi

 Olive tapenade & ricotta cheese

 Lobster Roll! It was good, but hard to eat since it was basically a piece of bread that was stuffed with lobster salad.

But, I just love this place. It's relatively affordable for the great service and amazing food!

Then, we walked around the malls.

Oh, can I just mention how AMAZINGLY SCORCHING HOT IT WAS? 90+ degrees. omg.
I was (as gross as this sounds) just sweating BALLS. holycrap.

And the most monumental moment came when I found THE BAG.
I've been looking up bags and what nots for my grad gift. I actually didn't feel comfortable spending so much money on a bag since I don't think i'm old enough and didn't feel like feeling spoiled.
And with that mindset, I was just refusing all the bags and nothing felt good enough for the price. (And I was just planning on pushing off the gift since it was stressing me out and I was hoping my mom would just kinda forget about it? hahahaha)

But, a bad thing happened when mom and I went into the Prada store. omg.

I found this clutch? (I just spent 30 minutes online trying to find the damn thing but I CANNOT!)
saffiano leather and it's retangular with two compartments and a wrist strap and it's just AMAZING.
The size is perfect and I just fell in love like never before!

edit: So, I found a few pictures, but I think it's men's clutch? hahaha NO MATTER. it's amazing. and just perfect for me. And they have it in that gray blue color that I love love love.
 This picture doesn't do this clutch justice, but it's the best I could do lol.

My mom wasn't that happy with it since the zipper was the hardest thing to open. She really wanted me to consider the Lux tote?

 Um, but the price for both bags was just too much.
So, I don't know.
I wish, but at the same time I don't hahahaha
DAMN YOU GUILTY CONSCIENCE!


After walking around, my mom and I decided that it's time we get some matching Pandora charm bracelets!
So, we got the silver bracelet and mother&daughter charm!

and on the side of the charm clasp part, it says you & me or something like that. hahaha it's so cute!

But, can I just say how effing hard it is to undo and put on the bracelet? omg. It not only requires dexterity but also STRENGTH! ugh.

And it kept on plucking my arm hair, and I am pretty hairless lol.

Anyways, we ended our lovely day trip with Wicked Spoon buffet (my fav buffet!)


And I drove home half way and mom drove the other half! not too bad! except people were driving weird...

Oh, and I made it back and forth in 1 tank of gas! AMAZING! (: good job honda.

But, now I am pretty exhausted.
And I am proud of myself for doing something about my boredom and frustration!
I love the impulsive me and my fam!

so tired,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment