27.5.12

Fun: Write a song

ok. I am not particularly skilled in numbers. I'm okay (I'm korean), but not stellar.

I give up on the list system other than for the done list. lol I get WAY too confused.

anyways.

Since graduated and unemployed equal A LOT OF TIME, as I've mentioned and complained and bragged about MULTIPLE times, I am bored a lot.

So I was whining as usual, and Chris was like.. why don't you write a song?
well, his almost exact words were, why don't you write a theme song for our lizzie mcguire crew? HAHA
Jenn would obviously get the reference, and seeing as you are the only reader (other than from Russia.. according to the stats page.. wtf), you are obviously the only one that I care to mention in my blogs anyways.

And I always wanted to write a song.
Not to toot my own horn (which I really love to do often times HAHA jokingly and seriously), I think i'm musically talented.
whatever. haters gonna hate, but I think I should give myself a pat in the back once in a while.
I can play the piano fairly well, being Asian and all.
And my fundamental's shit, but I don't think it's of an utmost importance in songwriting anyways.

So, what the hell.
WHY NOT? (in honor of hillary duff HAH)

The one thing I would hate is for it to sound corny.

ugh we'll see hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment