26.5.12

Done #12: Go to the beach

This is going to be completely out of order, but i've been feeling lazy about posting due to having a bit too much fun! HAHA... well kinda.. just lazy.

And this keeping in track of lists has become quite cumbersome, but oh well.

Anyways, I haven't been to the beach in a long time and figured that it's about time that I stop denying the fact that I live 20 minutes away from the ocean and just effing go and get some beach sunlight and interact with oceanic nature.

But let me just say how much I dislike the sand. It gets everywhere and it's gross.. but so unavoidable AT THE BEACH lol.
again.. OH effing WELL.

So, I convinced Chris and Wesley that we need to do something like go to the beach while we were out in town being awesome. At this point of my summer break, I am about to crawl out of my effing skin from boredom. Being the troopers they are, they agreed.

Then OFF TO THE BEACH!
Wesley drove (for the 4th time ever in his life! lol yea. ran two dangerously-close-to-red yellow lights but no biggie.. we live on the edge). And after 20-30 minutes, we were at the Huntington Beach!

So many memories at that beach. not the cleanest or the most fabulous, but it's the closest and been to it the most! We had our high school senior breakfast there, and during that phase of my life, huntington was the beach to be.

On the way, we stopped by Bevmo for some beer, then quickly settled at the beach.

It was actually quite windy and not as hot as it's been for the last week or so (annoying).

But, we just chilled on our towels and soaked in the sunlight. The water was pretty cold, and no one was in the mood for swimming. The guys threw around football and stuff while I chilled and instagrammed lol.








It was just so nice, relaxing on the beach, getting some color on my pale-ass skin.

I just wish it was a bit warmer since by 5, I had to put a sweatshirt on.

Then, we were all hungry, so we ventured on to the other side of the street and went to 25 degrees.

The guys wanted burgers and beer lol. shocker.

 french fries & sweet potato fries

I'm not a big fan of burgers, but a HUGE fan of hot dogs (hah that's what she said!). And umm especially bacon wrapped anything.. so I was sold. lol I ended up ditching the bread and just finished the sausage and toppings. not a big fan of bread.. lol i know. weird.

Anyways, it was a successful day! (:

A bit tanned,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment