28.5.12

Done #16: Go to Chuck E Cheese's

On Friday, the bf and I had the weekly date (:

1. Go to Lee's Sandwich
I haven't had their sandwiches in FOREVER, and omg I have been missing out! I usually dislike sandwiches... but, lee's is perfect! I only like my bread crunchy and hard - baguettes.. pretty much. I love the crispy outer baguette bread and delicious grilled pork and sweet and sour pickled radishes/carrot finished w/ cilantro!

SO GOOD. And for under 3 dollars? I AM SOLD. tempted to have it everyday...

2. CHUCK E CHEESE'S!!!!!!
the BF had a coupon for $15 for 80 tokens. I think we may have stayed there for an hour or two hahaha. we beat this jungle cruise game (after like.. 12 token game continuations.. but SO WORTH IT!). And we are convinced that their Deal or No Deal game is RIGGED!!!! >:(

But, overall it was fun. we only left with 300 ticket thing which meant shitty prizes.. but whatever. I wasn't there for the prize anyways!

3. Genghis Khan!
we had our fav mongolian bbq thing at the mall food court. And of course it was delicious.

4. went to Target to waste time.
I spent like 2 hours looking for something to occupy myself with for the summer, but failed. So, we just sat on their lawn furniture and talked since it's free hahahaha.

We basically talked about how dismal our future looks HAHA. fun times!

But, i'm sure something will work out.

Hopeful,

Hayon

No comments:

Post a Comment